The www.syntphony.com website (the "Website" or "Site") is a website providing information on the everis’ software products.
This policy informs you about the data processing carried out through the website, although it is possible that the website may link or redirect to other websites and/or platforms owned by everis or third parties with specialized content or specific content, with sections or forms that specifically regulate the processing of information obtained through those websites or platforms.
You can find information on the data processing of those websites in their respective privacy policies and/or with the form or channel of contact with everis, where applicable.
Who is the Data Controller of your data?
Identity: everis Spain S.L.U.
Postal address: Camino Fuente de la Mora 1, 28050, Madrid, España.
Email address: email@example.com→
Data Protection Officer: You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org→
What data do we process?
The personal data that we process are obtained from information you provide us by completing forms on the Website or through the installation of cookies.
We only gather the data necessary for each purpose. Remember that if you do not provide obligatory information it is possible that we will not be able to deal with your query or process your request.
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Your personal data are processed to:
• Analyze the traffic and performance of the Website.
• Manage queries and requests received, such as requests for information, documents, proposals or demonstrations.
• Manage the sending of commercial communication or newsletters through any channel, including electronic media (such as email and web notifications) about latest news, courses, activities, own and third-party events, products, services, offers and promotions relating to activities developed by everis and/or its Group.
We also inform you of the possible processing of social media users’ data through the corporate profiles of the everis Group for the purposes permitted on each social media site, including analysis purposes
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
Legal basis for the processing of your data are:
• For the remaining purposes, the legal basis for the processing of data is the consent provided.
Origin and categories of data processed
Your personal data that we process comes from the information that you provide when you fill out the forms that you find on the everis website or through the means used to apply to take part in our selection processes.
Specifically, we process the following data:
• Identifying data: name, surname, identification document, postal address, e-mail address, etc.
• Curricular data provided when managing selection processes.
• Data provided when managing queries or requests.
• Data provided when managing complaints.
In some cases, candidates' curricular data may come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment agencies or head-hunters, or educational institutions or universities.
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data are conserved for the period necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, and specifically:
• In relation to web traffic analysis, in accordance with our Cookies Policy.
• In relation to processing queries and managing reports, the data will be retained for as long as necessary to deal with the query and/or manage the report.
• In relation to sending communications, data will be processed until the interested party requests their erasure.
To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
The personal data provided may be communicated to everis Group companies and related foundations, some of which are located outside the European Economic Area. You can find an updated list of those entities here: https://www.everis.com/spain/es/group-companies→. They are primarily dedicated to the provision of consulting services and, in the case of foundations, achieving the foundation’s goals.
We also inform you that your data may be communicated to Data Processors, such as technology providers, some of who have data processing and/or support centers located outside the European Economic Area.
We guarantee that when your data may leave the European Economic Area, the same protection level shall be maintained based on compliance with the provisions of European data protection regulation. In this regard, international transfers of data shall be carried out (i) to countries with an adequate level of protection declared by the European Commission; (ii) based on the provision of adequate guarantees such as standard contractual clauses or biding corporate standards; or (iii) by virtue of the authorization of the competent authority or control body or under other conditions provided for in the regulation.
To receive more information on international data transfers or to obtain confirmation or a copy of the guarantees in place you can contact the Data Protection Officer.
You can request confirmation from everis regarding whether your personal data are being processed and, if so, you may access them. You may also request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request their erasure where, among other reasons, the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances it is possible to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain them for processing or responding to complaints. You may also oppose the processing of your data, in which case we will not process your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for processing possible complaints. Where appropriate, you may also exercise the right to portability to obtain your data in electronic format or for them to be transferred to another entity.
To exercise your rights, you must contact the Data Protection Officer in writing, including a copy an identification document, at any of the following addresses:
• Postal address: Camino Fuente de la Mora, 1, 28050 Madrid, Spain.
• E-mail to: email@example.com→ To help us process your request, please indicate "Data Protection" in the subject line.
Finally, you are informed of your right to lodge a complaint to the competent data protection authority (in Spain, www.aepd.es) in the event that you become aware of or consider that certain event might constitute a breach of the applicable data protection regulations.